Thursday, 5 May 2016

My World....

Hi All

As promised, my 'Introduction' post! I thought it best to start here and let you know who is in my 'Mummy world' with me. I'd love to hear who you are and what your world looks like too so please feel free to comment below!

I am 32 years old and I am currently a stay at home Mum. I have recently left quite a stressful job and may tell you a little bit more about that in the future. I am in the process of looking for part-time work, as much as I'd love to be able to stay at home permanently we need to be able to pay the bills! I am a very creative person, I love to craft, scrapbooking mainly but I have dabbled in cross-stitch and crochet in the past, and I love to write. My dream would be to write a book and be published and I have a few ideas that I'm working on at the moment. Everyone has to have a dream right?! Besides from that, I love everything Disney and can't wait to take our little one to Disneyland Paris in the near future. My other passion is for planning and organising. I have a love for all kinds of stationery but planners are a guilty pleasure! I am definitely also the organiser of things, events, holidays, parties...a compulsive list-writer who plans down to the very last detail...not always a good thing!

I am a first-time Mummy to my gorgeous little girl who is now 2 years old. I cannot believe where that time has gone! I am currently stumbling through the 'toddler' years which I'm sure many of you will be able to relate to! We are really lucky that, on the whole, she is such a happy little girl and we are so blessed to have her. Miss Bossy Boots is her new nickname however...not sure who she takes after...and she is so independent. It amazes me how much she learns each day and seeing the change in her is mind-blowing! Don't get me wrong....she has her moments! Often a fussy eater, tantrums galore and a strong-minded little one can be tough to deal with! But being a Mum is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm sure I will share both sides equally on this blog...the reality of being a Mum is hard work!

I have been married to my husband for nearly 6 years but we have been together for almost 13. He works full-time and is super supportive, loving and caring. Soppy alert....I definitely married my best friend and he is always there when I need him. I definitely count my blessings, even on those tough days when you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel! He may leave clothes lying about, not get round to doing jobs for six months and have an unhealthy obsession in Marvel figurines but I love him all the same!


 
 
 

 
We love going on family days out and spending time together. However, we are very much the home-bods too! We love just staying in at home and playing, reading, crafting and baking together. I must also introduce our furry-baby too. He is nearly 14 and puts up with a lot with a two-year old running around! Our home just wouldn't be the same without him though and I always think a cuddle with your cat always makes things better at the end of a tough day!



So that is us in a nutshell! I am hoping to get into a routine of blog posts and to try and find the right balance between 'Mummy' things and just life in general! Keep with me as I try and find a way that works for me! I'd love to hear more about you below and what you would like to see on this blog and I will try to accommodate as much as I can!

Thanks for reading!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment