Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Mini Mummy Triumphs

Hi All

I was going to write a huge long post about what we got up to yesterday, a typical 'at home' day....but then life took over! I will leave that for another day but here are a few highlights....

Mummy triumphs:
  • My daughter ate cereal...we may have finally broken the porridge obsession...
  • I managed to deep clean the bathroom and sort out the ridiculous amount of toiletries I had...
  • I made my toddler giggle her head off when pretending we were speaking to many of her favourite characters on her Tomliboo phone (a cuddly Tomliboo she has that she decided was a phone yesterday...!)...
  • My little fussy eater ate every last bit of her tea...
  • I cooked tea for the hubster...
  • I managed to do the dusting, tidied up, washed up and get two loads of laundry done...
Mummy fails:
  • The cereal was Coco Pops...Mummy guilt that it wasn't Muesli.
  • My deep clean revealed I need another three deep cleans to make anyone notice my bathroom has been deep cleaned.
  • I wouldn't let missy keep all of her toys in her cot when trying to get her to nap....noisy books and toys were bound to wake her if she rolled onto them during her sleep (I say that as if it lasted long!)
  • My anxiety over her eating is still sky high...trying to stay positive.
  • Tea for hubby was just something I shoved in the oven from the freezer...I'm no Nigella.
  • I'm sat here looking at the house again wondering what I actually achieved yesterday...all of the above needed once more...and it wasn't acknowledged it was done in the first place.
The joys of motherhood!

Hope you had a more productive day! Hopefully my next post will be a little more positive...think I am in need of a good night's sleep....
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment