- The cereal was Coco Pops...Mummy guilt that it wasn't Muesli.
- My deep clean revealed I need another three deep cleans to make anyone notice my bathroom has been deep cleaned.
- I wouldn't let missy keep all of her toys in her cot when trying to get her to nap....noisy books and toys were bound to wake her if she rolled onto them during her sleep (I say that as if it lasted long!)
- My anxiety over her eating is still sky high...trying to stay positive.
- Tea for hubby was just something I shoved in the oven from the freezer...I'm no Nigella.
- I'm sat here looking at the house again wondering what I actually achieved yesterday...all of the above needed once more...and it wasn't acknowledged it was done in the first place.
The joys of motherhood!
Hope you had a more productive day! Hopefully my next post will be a little more positive...think I am in need of a good night's sleep....