Wednesday, 4 May 2016

A new blog...this time a Mummy one!

Hi All


I have dabbled in the world of blogging many times in the past, mostly in the crafting world but sometimes exploring more of the lifestyle genre. This time I've decided to focus on the Mummy world! My life has changed so much over the past three years and I now have some time to be able to commit to other things and enjoy blogging once again!

This little blog will give you a bit of an insight into my life as a Mummy, but also help me to realise that I am still there underneath it, that my interests and who I am is still super important in order to be happy. I will try to show you a little bit of everything that goes on in my little world and I hope that you will enjoy it.

My plan is to update this regularly and to share my Mummy world with you. I will start with my Introduction post over the next day or so and see how it all goes! I have some ideas for future posts already and I hope that you will enjoy reading them.

So here goes! Wish me luck!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment